Thursday, January 7, 2010

Have you a waffle recipe? Thank you.?

Deluxe Waffles





(6 servings)





* 2 cups all-purpose flour


* 1 tablespoon baking powder


* 1 teaspoon salt


* 3 tablespoons white sugar


* 4 egg yolks


* 4 egg whites


* 1 1/4 cups milk


* 1/2 cup vegetable oil





1. In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Make a well in the center of the bowl.





2. In a separate bowl, mix together the egg yolks, milk, and oil. Pour into well of flour mixture and stir well. Stir just until ingredients are moistened.





3.In a small bowl beat egg whites until stiff. Fold into batter.





4. Cook batter in waffle iron.








This is a soft waffle. A childhood favorite.Have you a waffle recipe? Thank you.?
4oz self raising flour


pinch salt


1 level tablespoon castor sugar


1 egg separated


2 tablespoons melted butter


1/4 pint milk


Mix the flour,salt and sugar a large bowl stir in egg yolk,melted butter.


Add milk and whisk to make a smooth batter.


whisk the egg white stiffly and fold in.


Lightly grease and heat waffle iron.pour in batter to cover to 1inch of edge


Cook for 2-3 minutes loosen the waffle with a fork and turn it out.Reheat the iron before cooking the waffle


Makes about 6. Have you a waffle recipe? Thank you.?
Hi,


I have never tried to make waffles before, or rather I never had the time making them, but you can find dozens of waffle recipes here


http://www.mrbreakfast.com/recipe_collec鈥?/a>


You can also get free recipes here


http://hotoffersonly.com/?p=12
http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/ppf/inn/201814/recipe/20111/ListingRecipes.aspx %26lt;%26lt; try that website, thats what i follow when i make them and they come out gorgeous :D
I like Eggo's. From Scratch is too messy for me ..


In the summer topped with Ice Cream, In the fall with Apples and caramel, in Winter with powdered Sugar and Maple syrup, in the Spring with Berries and cream mmm!
www.recipezaar.com/43143 , www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/cat/257/ ,
I do not have any waffle recipes. I am sure the internet will do some where.
Sure do! Go to the frozen food section at your local grocers . You can find a good variety of waffles there..LOL
I don't have any recipes of waffle but you know the say you need not to exert more effort to make waffles... It's so easy..prepare flour,H20 etc...hmmm I 'm starving


I love waffles!!
I've never made them as I don't eat them that often, I wouldn't fork out for a waffle iron.


I buy mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment