Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are some good recipes for waffles? w/ fruit...?

I just buy the box mix. I really like fruit and don't know what would be good besides blueberries.What are some good recipes for waffles? w/ fruit...?
I love to add chocolate chips.





I also add some apple out of the can that has been drained and some cinnamon.





I also like to mash bananas and mix in the mix like you would for banana bread.





Another one is to whisk in some pumpkin pie filling into the mix. This is definitely good with chocolate chips.





I have also added cocoa powder, a little more sugar and white chocolate chips.What are some good recipes for waffles? w/ fruit...?
Just buy the box mix, thats more than fine, but it has to be either the buttermilk mix or something else rich in taste. I like to add peaches to my waffles, peel the skin off and cut the slices into tiny, managable bits, then stirr them into the batter and cook. Believe it or not peaches taste a lot better when they're warm.
I like to mix fruit on waffles. Strawberries, blueberries, melon slices, raspberries, and top the whole thing with honey, yum.
Strawberries, bananas, peaches, pineapple and coconut, apples, mixed berries..
strawberries, raspberries, bananas!
strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment