Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tried and true vegan waffle recipe!?

Yea I know its easy to look up online but I want a waffle recipe I know will taste good!!!


thanks everybody!!


God blessTried and true vegan waffle recipe!?
1/2 cup whole wheat flour


1/2 cup white flour


1/2 teaspoon cinnamon


2 Tablespoons baking powder


1 cup plain soymilk


1/2 cup applesauce.





Mix everything together. It tastes amazing!


My parents ate all of it, even my brother who thinks veganism is a cult.


I really loved this recipe and got it from the humane society's website.


You can check it out and peta for me recipes.


Love and peace!


Hope I helped.Tried and true vegan waffle recipe!?
I haven't made it vegan yet, because my waffle maker broke, but I would try bisquick waffles. Just replace the eggs with banana, and milk with soy milk (although I am not sure if it calls for milk). Bisquick mix is vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment