Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I use my waffle iron and what is a good recipe for waffels?

How do I know when they are done?


Do I preheat the waffle iron?


How long approx. does it take?


Do I have to 'condition' my iron before first use?How do I use my waffle iron and what is a good recipe for waffels?
Always oil your waffle iron before you put the batter in or they will stick like mad. They take about 3 min. to cook. Just lift the lid, you will know when they are done.How do I use my waffle iron and what is a good recipe for waffels?
Read the information pamphlet that came with


your waffle iron. The best recipe can be found on a box of Bisquick.
This free ebook has 490 award winning recipes, I think I saw what you're looking for in it.
It probably depends on which one you have. I heat mine first and spray with cooking spray before putting batter on. I just check them for desired cooking time. I use Bisquick mix to make mine, you can add strawberries, blueberries or anything you want to to them. My kids love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment