Sunday, December 20, 2009

Waffle Recipes?

I got a waffle iron for Christmas. Does anyone have any tried and true recipes for me? Thanks!Waffle Recipes?
This recipe is from my grandmother:


Now this is for a double batch. I usually make them up and freeze them for later. Then I take them out of the freezer and pop them in the toaster. They work real well that way.





Waffles





2 cups flour


2 tblsps. baking powder


1/2 cup sugar


2 tblsps. oleo


1/2 tsp. salt


2 eggs


Add milk to mix. You don't want your batter too runny and not too thick. Add milk a little at a time till you get the right consistency.


Good Luck!!Waffle Recipes?
My whole family has used the Bisquick recipe for many years %26amp; it's great. I add Mexican vanilla also. Be sure %26amp; use non-stick food spray on the waffle iron. Also let it get hot before adding the batter. I time mine for 3 minutes %26amp; then tap on the top a few times %26amp; it comes out with ease. The recipe is on the box.
Actually its better to just buy a box of Krustez or Bisquick All Purpose Baking Mixes and use their receipes they always tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment